Monday, March 26, 2018

Time together

When I saw Mom on Sunday, she said "I woke up today thinking they're all wrong, I'm not sick.  Then 10 minutes later, I already felt tired and realized maybe I really am."


Young men in the ward came to give my mom the sacrament.  So grateful for their visit and service!


Meli and Shawn made lasagna dinner for everyone.  It was so delish!


My kids begged to go see Grandma.  They love her so much!




Everyone loves to be in my mom's presence.  She is such a "bright spot" as Heidi says!  My mom is definitely known for her big, beautiful smile.  She shares it so freely with all.  Av once asked me if my mom is ever sad.  Because she is always so bubbly and happy, most would never know what she is physically fighting.  I joke that many beleive they are my mom's best friend within minutes of meeting her.  She is the most smiley, happy, friendly, and loving person I know.  I am so lucky to learn from her! 

No comments:

Post a Comment