Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Gift of good people

I have a darling neighbor friend who checks-in on me quite often.  She even had special fun food items delivered to my family on our cabin get-away.  I have so many friends who send texts, flowers, invites for a quick Coke, cookies, notes, meals, and are so caring.

My co-workers.  I have received kind words from so many of them.  The ER is full of people with big hearts.

My Dad.  He also contacts me regularly to see how I'm doing and to just let me spill all my thoughts and feelings.

My in-laws.  Thoughtful Peggy is always offering to help.  Mark, Josh and Nick gave me an incredible blessing when I was really struggling.

My Mom.  Even through her illness, my mom checks-in on ME.  She can hardly take care of herself, yet she constantly thinks of others.

My sisters, aunts and cousins.  All these girls are an incredible support to me always.

Darling Trena.  It is because of her that my mom has been to so many of my children's events.  Trena is a gift from God to our family.  She loves us like her own and we love her the same.


Last, and most important, my sweet children and my husband Nick.  They sacrifice so much so that I can be at important places and moments with my mom.  Their love is constant and they all pitch in so much when I am away.  Nick is my rock.  I am so lucky he is my companion in this life adventure.


Thank you God for the many kind-hearted people you have placed all around me!



No comments:

Post a Comment